– This is the best analysis of the “who owns yoga?” question I’ve read so far.
– Poland just built a gianormous Jesus statue, but is it becoming more secular?
– Andrew Hartman over at U.S. Intellectual History discusses how modern or postmodern William James was.
– On the ground with anti-nuclear protesters via The Historical Society.
– I know nothing about Finland but this interview with Pasi Sahlberg, a former adviser in Finland’s Ministry of Education, covers most of the current problems in American education.